Efficiency is the key of production
- Misalignments are solved and decisions are made
- Efficiency is key during production because everyday
on set cost money and momentum.
Hierarchy is the unspoken rule
- It is unprofessional for crew members to give advice to the
creative team(director, director of photography, etc) during
shooting unless they asked first.
- Intervening with other departments’job is also unacceptable.
Accurate transmission is priority
- All conversation are forced to be transparent because they
happens in channels. It is difficult to send the right
message to the right people.
- People wish they can just shout out to each other instead of
trying to find the person through extra steps on walkie-talkie.
Minimum communication is the best
- Overloading information create opposite effects
on effective communication.
- It’s crucial to keep the balance between fully transparent
and filtered information.